Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dinner and a show

Last week was Spring Break.  My cousin Gina flew in from Mississippi and met me in Dallas.

We had the best time!
We slept in, laid in bed drinking coffee and watching the news, and laughing and talking the whole time.
Jennifer did all the fun stuff with us and my sister even spent more time with us than I would have predicted.

We started the week with a little time shopping and lunch in a wonderful little bakery...
 
We went out to dinner and when we walked out of the restaurant there were police men trying to arrest a girl and get her in the car. 
 
She was very concerned about her pink fur purse and apparently "hadn't done anything".  I know that because she yelled it the whole time.  It was quite the show!
 
We all went to "You can Paint" and spent the evening having fun
 
Katie flew alone for the first time and joined me in Dallas
 
 
We spent a little time at the Arboretum

 
you can't take those two anywhere...
 
though the did spend some quality time together taking something to Kellie ( she was on a mission trip not far from us)
I went to see her for a few minutes while they were at the mall and ice skating.  She wasn't interested in me...
I ran into one of my sweet friends when we were out shopping one day.  What a nice surprise!
We went to the Farmers Market.  Katie was really really excited about that!


We stood in line for some wonderful BBQ.  It was a great time!

I didn't get to go visit any of my local friends but think we may be going back soon.  We put Gina on a plane and drove home.  It was good to spend cousin, sister, niece time.

I'm glad for all of us to be back in one place! 

 
 

 
 

No comments: