Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An evening of mystery and wonder?

We have finally gotten the leak repairs finished! 
I spent the a lot of the weekend moving things back down there and getting the Christmas stuff down to the closet.  I was glad to get the trees out of the house before valentine's day.
After all the moving, cleaning, and fun I decided to enjoy the basement. 
Who knew that the teens would want to hang out with me, watch "The Help" and ask to learn to crochet. 

But, they did.

We were enjoying a cozy night in the basement when the younger one and her two friends come in and try the "proposal" idea again. 
Here is the latest....







Was your weekend spent partying at the "I Hop"?
The girls did not get to party at the I Hop.  I did agree to drive them to the donut store that stays open all night only to find out that they no longer stay open all night. When did that happen?
But you know who stays open all night?  Walmart, they do and they have donuts... Not the "hot and fresh" donuts but the best I could do.
God did bless me with a house full of girls for the weekend.
I hope I didn't ruin their memory of MLK weekend forever denying them the mystery and wonder of pancakes.

No comments: