Saturday, March 21, 2009

It went so fast!

We spent time hanging out together... We relaxed on the boat...
while dad looked for fish....

The girls swam in the freezing cold pool... or should I say, jumped into the freezing cold pool then swam in the hot tub...

We slept kids all over the place... and they all seemed to sleep with their ipod's in their ears...



We savored every minute of a week away with no responsibility. We enjoyed friends and family visiting. We played games, read, and enjoyed each other. Big Girl survived the week with no computer, so no My Space and she actually didn't use her cell phone much. We only had a few boat issues... it was good.

Now to get all the laundry done and ready for the week....I wish we had a few more days off to just hang out at home... but, a few more weeks and we'll be out for summer... Time, where does it go???

1 comment:

Jennifer Owens said...

I've been wondering how your spring break was - it looked divine! Glad you had so much fun and relaxation. I wonder if I'll ever get a spring break ever again! *sigh*