Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring is coming....

I know Spring is coming soon... You know how I know this? Just look-

My kids are cleaning...they helped clean the boat to get it ready to go to the lake for Spring Break
a kid with scrub brushes is an unusual sight at our house!
OPI Cajun Shrimp - time for open toe shoes


Starting to get out the Easter decor... (edited to say I mean Spring decor Wendy....)

We spent the weekend getting boat things done, getting stuff ready to leave Fri. for the resort at Lake Texoma. We are excited about getting out of town. I feel sure it will get cold and rainy at the lake because that's how it usually turns out for us... but being off for one week, being in a different place where there is no laundry or other things I should be doing - where there will be books, movies, games and resting...it will be good. I need a couple of new books to take... I bought a couple of new family games and the girls picked out a new movie to take...

If only we could take the dogs...



5 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

Sounds like so much fun - wish I could come along!! Hope you guys have a fun time boating and spring breaking!!! (o:

Debbie said...

We had great weather the last two days. But I know it is just a tease:)

Angie Ledbetter said...

We've got the same warm weather here in Louisiana. Nice spell before the summer heat pounds down. Cute girlies you have! And Cajun Shrimp is THE best nail polish color ever.

scrappysue said...

how cute are her toes???

Kasey said...

cute, so cute.
xo