Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not much

I was  just looking at how long it had been since I blogged... that led me to think about how there is really not a lot going on to talk about...
really... nothing... nothing. at. all....
here are the highlights:
  • a little virus
  • cleaned some closets
  • made Homecoming mums for a couple of Katie's friends
  • the washer started pouring water out of where the detergent goes in the front... wonder what that will cost me...
  • since I couldn't do laundry I took a little nap, must be left over from the virus... I never take a nap...
  • breakfast for dinner

That's it... that about summed up the week....I just read Jennifer's blog and seems she's had the same issues...guess that's why we haven't talked much this week...wonder if I need a new hair product or something to spice up my week...

No comments: