Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Bee

I took the cutest bumble bee trick or treating tonight...

 All the girls at dance were dressing up so I agreed to buy the last minute costume...it was close, she was almost a 'rocker girl'....
I was glad she picked the bumble be... I was glad she still wants to be a little girl...



Today in Sunday school, my co-teacher was talking politics and voting...
she brought up a political issue and I was not well informed enough to offer up opinion...
I had to explain to her that unless it was discussed during a recent sporting event it hasn't been on the t.v. at my house...
Tonight when I asked Mike why he was grumpy he replied with "the score is 2-0".... when I pointed out he had been a little grumpy all day he said "I've been worried about it..."
During the Cowboy game I came through the room and found him watching tennis...
The Cowboys are dead to him was the explanation for the random tennis watching...

I had a little crafty friend time yesterday morning and have finally about finished the cute carousel started a couple of months ago...  I think it will move to my desk at work tomorrow...










We did some serious cleaning, cleaning out and rearranging in the girls rooms today!  I've folded tons of clothes with a snoring dog with gas lying beside me...


 And a little dog that seems to be in time out...



or maybe she's pouting about a sports score too...

Hope your weekend was great, your Halloween fun and that your favorite team isn't dead to you!

2 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

I had to laugh at Mike's tennis watching because of the Cowboys. (o:

Love your Carousel thing! So cute! I want one!

Michelle said...

AWWW! Send her to North Carolina so I can gnaw on her cute cheeks! LOVE it! Where's big sis?