Monday, December 27, 2010

The most enjoying traditions of the season are best enjoyed in the warm embrace of kith and kin

The girls and I headed to Dallas for a few days of family and friend fun before Christmas...

We braved the cold in Ice at the Gaylord Texan


Dinner with my friends from my old school



ice skating at the Galleria

Jennifer took me out for a fun evening of fondue and to a place where they help you paint a picture...


Lunch with our sweet friends who are moving back to the Dallas area... now, I just need to be there...

Everyone got just what they asked wanted...

And since she got a new phone, this is what she did the rest of the day...




and we enjoyed getting to be with all of Mike's family....

I love the holidays and it's even better when we get to see everyone we love! 
Now I just need to get it all in scrapbooked to finish the December daily...

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

It sounds like you all had a good time. Those happy faces are a dead giveaway. I hope you can rest and enjoy the remainder of the holiday. Blessings...Mary