Friday, December 31, 2010

Where did the year go?

New Years...it comes every year even if I'm not ready. 
Not ready for the kids to be a year older.  Not ready for me to be older...
As much as I am enjoying everyday, I just hate that time seems to be flying and the girls are growing up so fast....I looked back at some pictures from Christmas a few years ago today and was just amazed at how much the girls have changed.



 I was sad this year when Santa had no toys to assemble... only jeans and such to buy...

But, it has been a very good year.... in a non eventful way...

We spent this New Year's eve with our sweet neighbors. Katie is out of town on a church trip and Kellie joined us..... She was as good at the dominoes game as the adults...And we stayed awake past midnight...something I can't say most years...

My resolution for the new year is to simply be purposeful with my time with my family.  Even if that means I have to force my way into the teen's room more often (she'll love that), play more games, etc...
We are all blessed beyond measure, happy and healthy.

What could be better than that!

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

It is strange how a year or two can change the nature of Christmas. The girls are now young women. Good luck with the bedroom thing :-). Have a wonderful new year. Blessings...Mary