Monday, March 14, 2011

Photo tips and donkeys

I recently ran across the website for a photographer here in town.  I had to look at every picture on her site because she is a pet photographer...
Much to the embarrassment of my kids, I emailed her and asked her about a couple of places in her pictures and she was so sweet to email me back and several emails later, we met for coffee... Otherwise know as my Internet date by my kids...
Amanda was so sweet to visit with me and give me her wonderful list of cool places to take pictures!
But the very best bit of info she gave me was where to find the mini donkeys that she had taken pics of...
Today we went out looking around at some of the sites she told me about and we stopped by to pet the mini donkeys and horses...


They came up to the fence to let us pet them and were soooo sweet!
I think I need one of these babies in my yard!!!

Then we went on to check out some other cool spots we heard about from her...



I realized today that all my recent pictures are of Kellie but she is the only kid that usually wants to go...

Daisy made sure there wasn't a dead body in there for us...
We had fun and I think Kellie and I will be going back to see the donkeys everyday...

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

It looks like you all had a great outing. One of our neighbors keeps miniatures in lieu of a lawnmower. They do the job, but their dispositions are don't quite match their sweet faces. I hope you have some fun this evening as well. Blessings...Mary