Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthdays and musicals

Well, I'm a bit late getting to this post but life has been crazy busy.

 Katie is in a local production of The King and I...
She doesn't even look like my child when they put her hair up and spray it black!


Mike loves musicals, can you tell???

Jennifer came for a visit to see the play
and for Kellie's birthday

We spent an afternoon shopping for the nicest hamster in Lubbock for Jennifer to get her for her birthday..I didnt' realize it would take so long...
Kellie is in love with her new furry friend, Pepper... she lost some of the love today when there was some hamster bathroom accident issues on her hand...
and as usual, Kellie really likes to celebrate her birthday for a few days...
 so one dinner while Jennifer was here
and on the real birthday night I took the ninjas out for a birthday dinner...

there was some guitar shopping and I'm sad happy to say she is now playing a pink electric guitar

Katie inherited the other guitar...and I was relieved she has "no interest" in the elec. guitar!!!
We had cake...
 
Look at all those candles...

Look at that face... the day she turned 12 I get this face?  I was just trying to love on my baby...
Whatever...
That was one of the pictures I found that Katie had taken when I wasn't aware she had my camera...

this is my favorite though...

Happy 12th Birthday Kellie!  You are precious and I couldn't love you more!  Please don't loose the hamster or turn up that guitar too loud!!!



No comments: