Friday, August 19, 2011

How many school open houses should I have to go to?


I still am wondering where the summer went...
I am back at work and it seems that first week back is always crazy...
Three open houses, school clothes and supplies shopping, church meetings, a lot of fast food meals later....I'm ready for all of us to get back in the routine on Monday...
But today, I'm just glad it's Friday!  Katie is at her musical, Mike and I went to dinner and I'm spending some quality time with a magazine, the dog beside me and the t.v. for the first time in ages!


Here is the one creative change I've done at my school office...

The banner says 'blessed'... it didn't show up good in the picture.

As busy as we've been and as crazy as life has seemed the last few weeks, I am constantly reminded of how blessed I am...



tired... but very blessed!

No comments: