Wednesday, February 13, 2013

where did the snow go?

The weather man said we would get some snow this week. 
We didn't.
It seems to miss us most of the time. 
Two hours north they had record snow fall so I guess I know where ours went...
We did get some cool cloudy weather though.  You know that's my favorite.
It was hard to go to work yesterday waiting on that snow.

All that to say, I made the best soup!
I found a Pinterst recipe and it is a keeper!

 
Cheese Tortellini Soup
 
 
1 bag of frozen tortellini
1 small bag of fresh spinach
2 cans of Italian style diced tomatoes
1 box or 4 cups or chicken broth
1 block of cream cheese
1 lb. of roll sausage

Brown the sausage and put all ingredients in crock pot,
chunking up the cream cheese.
Cook on low for 5-6 hrs.
 
It was so good that I'm taking the girls at work lunch tomorrow if I decide to share.

No comments: