Sunday, February 3, 2013

Time flies when you mark off the weeks

I just finished working on week five of Project Life... I really notice how fast it's going doing this.
It was a fun week but nothing out of the ordinary.  That's always good.
 


A few close ups of the week



Katie texted me the above note... she was worried I'd be mad.  Now, I would love for her to be in the top ten but there nothing wrong with a 94 and the kids are all so close together in GPA...
When I went to school unless you were in the top three no one worried about what number they were...Getting into college is so very different these days.

Speaking of college...

We have two college visits scheduled for the next few weeks.  I get a little sick even saying that.
I am excited though, it will be fun.
We have tons of things on the calendar for the spring. 
The college visits, church events, Spring Break, a wedding, Prom, Eighth grade banquet and I'm sure there are other things I'm not thinking of.  You know that's a little fuller than I like my schedule!

Love those girls (and our new youth minister who snuck into the picture)!  I'm trying to soak up every minute I get with them (when they are being nice and not all teenager-ish).


No comments: