Monday, July 8, 2013

It's an illness

I tried something new this week...
I signed up for and picked up a "bountiful basket".  A food co op.  I stood in line in the heat with about 100 other people for my basket.
A friend went too and she is going out of town this week so  she brought me her pineapple and some ginger.  So my illness took over and I had to make something completely non healthy with it.

Pineapple Ginger Jelly

It is sooo good
I will be making more of this
 
I think I will check out the local farm with a stand that sells the produce tomorrow... I'll see what they have there I can make jelly out of...
 
 
Katie left for a "staffing" camp to work for the week.
  She was very surprised that there was no A/C in the building where they are staying in Colo. 
 Of course I looked it up and the low last night was going to be 56... think she will survive.

 


No comments: