Monday, July 15, 2013

Growing

Katie just spent a week in Colo. working a camp.  She came even more in love with her youth group and with Jesus. 
The conversations we've had and the things I've seen her step up to do are really impressing me.
I knew it was there, just glad to see maturity and her love of Christ so outwardly right now.
Unfortunately, with that comes some disappointment for her in some friends.
I swear life was easier before texting. 
If half of their relationship wasn't fostered through texting I think there would be a lot less drama and worry.
 
I'm so glad she spent some time in such a pretty place
with a great group of kids

Not much is happening here.  Mike not having a job yet is slowing down my usual summer activities but a whole summer of family time has been a nice treat. 

My favorite thing of the week is Banana Macaroon Granola
 
Vanilla yogurt, a little spoonful of Lemon Curd and some granola has been the breakfast of choice lately.
 
 

 



No comments: