Sunday, July 7, 2013

We missed the fireworks?

This having the summer off, as good as it is, I completely loose track of days... 
especially when Kellie is gone and I'm hanging out by myself most of the time
 
 
 
Just FYI...

On Tuesday Jennifer and Kellie came home
 
I think her sister even missed her...
 
she had a great time but the majority of pictures Jennifer sent me looked like this.  She should be all caught up on her rest
On the way home they stopped and bought sparklers because my kids are sheltered and have never done any fireworks...(because I am a fun sucker I believe is how they described me)

On the 4th we went to a movie
 
and we went to lunch where Katie works
look at the nice girl waiting on us
now look at the angry girl waiting on her sister
we headed out to watch fireworks... we sat just down the street from where we usually watch them
There were tons of other people around us

 
luckily there were a few fireworks around us
But.  We waited and waited for the big show.  Waited till everyone started leaving.  Apparently moving just down the street wasn't a good idea. 
We never saw the fireworks
But someone bought sparklers
and saved the day

 
 

No comments: