Friday, August 6, 2010

2 more weeks, that's all I need...

Our summer is quickly coming to an end...

Too quickly...

It has been a very good summer...

I don't mind going back to work but...

I can't take the kids to the pool when I'm at work...

I can't keep up with the laundry from school...

I can't cook at school...

I can't read magaizines or stay in comfy clothes all day....

My kids will really be a 6th grader and a 9th grader if school starts....

I really thought the 9th grade thing would be what bothered me but instead I'm way more worried about my baby being in 6th grade...

and I still haven't watched the whole last season of Lost I have DVR'ed...

I still haven't painted the dining room furnature...

I need a couple of more weeks of staying home with my big babies...

No comments: