Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to work....

So, I have been back at work for several days now. 

I'm trying to get used to getting up before 7 again...

I'm having withdrawals from lingering over coffee and the morning news shows...

My office is all put back together...

I'm sitting in a lot of meetings...

Today I was recertified in something that wasn't due for another 3 years... Who plans this stuff???

Tomorrow, same thing...

Last night I explained to the girls that if they were home and I was at work that I expected to come home to a clean house.  I gave specific instructions as to what that meant...

I texted a reminder....

Mike worked from home today and I told him what to have the girls do...

No one remembered me telling them anything...

No one recalled a text...


No one did a thing...



We'll try this again tomorrow...

No comments: