Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Securing my position

My long term goal is to one day be the leader of all things crafty at a lovely assisted living center...
I feel like I have to continue to broaden my crafting horizons to be properly trained...

I have a sweet neighbor having a baby in October and we were talking about all the cute little crocheted hats out now for babies...
So, I googled it, watched some you tube videos and made her a sweet little pumpkin hat...Of course I failed to save a picture of it...

Needing a mother's day gift for the mother in law, I decided to do an Afghan...I quickly learned that you can buy a nice blanket cheaper than you can buy the yarn for one...
But, it turned out cute as crocheted Afghans go...

Lucky for me she's cold natured so maybe a blanket in May won't seem so crazy...

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I suspect you can do anything you set your mind to :-). I love that little bonnet and I know the mom-to-be will too. Have a fabulous Mother's day. Blessings...Mary