Saturday, June 11, 2011

but I don't love days I can't even account for

My few days of productivity came to halt...
I have sweet sweet family member who went to meet Jesus and I went from productive to how can I get all of this done in a day or two...
Kellie and I have to be at Kamp Kanakuk in a week and now we are throwing in an extra trip to pack for on the way....
It has been a packing frenzy, at least for me...
My poky girl has done a lot of other things in between the serious packing I was trying to lead her to do...
I have washed everything we own, ironed a lot, done the last minute shopping for kamp (because we can't seem to ever have a summer that we still have everything from last year)
and last night at midnight, Kellie came in wearing what used to be a dress but is more of shirt fit now...
she was excited she had grown, I just saw the need to go last min. dress shopping or my kid will be the one at the funeral in jeans...
good times.
So, all that to say, I'll be m.i.a for a couple of weeks...
I'm sure the family portion of the trip will be worth several stories upon my return....

No comments: