Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer is here

School got out for the kids over a week ago but I had to work a few extra days to finish up since the trip was right in the middle of school ending...
Since the kids have been out it has been the usual beginning of summer fun...
Anytime Katie is home there seems to be extra teens here... and they eat A LOT....
She did go out of town with her bestie and Kellie was thrilled to be an only child for a week... the house was much more peaceful that week I have to say...

I may have a sligth addiction to Bahama Bucks snow cones... Where can I get the ice shaver they use???

I may also be developing a little Lemoncello addiction... I brought a bottle back from Italy and have sipped it, poured it in and over things and looked up recipes with it...

I saw a cute flip flop idea on Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures  and decided we needed to make them...
We went to Hobby Lobby for the trim and then went and got the flip flops themselves...

A little E6000 and it was all done
cute, cute...
I need a new project now...
And speaking of addictions and new projects...
have you found Pintrest.com?  I did this week and love it!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Listen BRAGGER. Some of us can't do anything crafty or anything of the sort because we still have FOUR days of school left are you kidding me?!?!

So, I will not have cute flip flops or anything of the sort simply because I still have to get up at the crack of dawn and go referee children all the live long day.

I'll be thinking of you (and possibly calling you) tomorrow morning at 5:45 am when I get up to go to work. Especially when you don't answer or return my calls (last night?!).