Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Peaceful weekend

Last week was very uneventful.  It seemed busy, but yet uneventful. 
Having yesterday off was a treat. 
The girl's school district did not have the day off so I was up as usual and getting them to school but then I had the day to myself.  I had coffee with a friend, lunch with Mike and ran several errands.  I would like to have this kind of day once a week please.
I ended the day with some time on a restaurant patio with a good friend.  Great conversation, white queso with crab meat, sangria, and a friend's husband playing and singing made for a wonderful evening. 
And when I checked in on Facebook it posted that the restaurant was in Acapulco. 
It was wonderful but didn't quite feel like I had been to Acapulco...

I came home to find that I was locked out.  Mike was an hour away, neither girl had a key when I called them....I thought I was going to have to go get a small child to go through the dog door but finally found a way in and today getting myself a key is on my list. 
Today holds the promise of a "mostly cloudy" day and nothing on the agenda (except getting a key)...  Just the way I like it.

An old friend was in town seeing her daughter at college and I got to take her senior pictures.

Another friend wanted Easter pictures of her baby

I've loved the chance to do more pictures lately.

Enjoy your weekend!

1 Corinthians 15:3-5
3 I passed on to you what was most important and what had also been passed on to me. Christ died for our sins, just as the Scriptures said. 4 He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said.

No comments: