Sunday, July 8, 2012

Time

For it to be summer, I sure feel busy. 
How do days go so fast???
We are busy with Kellie in the local production of "Fiddler on the Roof"
I had never seen it before and didn't know the story...
But, after watching my own little "Jewish girl" several nights in a row, I know the story well...I even pick up when people miss lines now...
The play is about 3 hours long.  I think I should have an award for sitting through this so many times....
But, as busy as I feel running kids, teaching one to drive, etc, the girls do not seem to have the same problem...
they seem to have too much time on their hands...
and my phone seem to always have new pictures from their extra time


I got my weekly basket of goodies

all that arugula and parsley let to some great pesto



Mike and Kellie left today for a quick trip to Dallas for him to take his mom to the doctor...
If you wanted to pray for that appointment and decision making for her it would be greatly appreciated!

Katie, her friend, and her dog all have pink hair streaks after a free afternoon today

I failed to get an after picture.  I'm sure there will be many on my phone in the next day or so...

Last week I mentioned how proud I was the big girl and her friend wanted to do something from Pinterest...
This week Kellie and her friend got on there and found a couple of things they wanted to do but failed to tell me...
This is how I knew she is not busy enough...
Earlier this week I grabbed a lime and cut into it.
It had a huge red blob in the center.  I couldn't figure out what on earth was wrong with that lime...
Then I cut into the second one and it had a blob of blue inside of it...
I realized at this point my limes had been tampered with.  That and the small piece of tape over a very small hole in the lime...
 I wish I had gotten a picture of the red one....It really looked like blood inside the lime.
Later I found an egg in a glass of vinegar...

The lesson of this is young teens shouldn't spend time on pinterest or your fruit won't be safe...






No comments: