Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh, the romance....

Valentine's day highlights:

Some people are getting married on this day of love...
I know this because the lady with the "gator Pitt bull" dog asked my opinion of the sweater she was buying the dog to wear in a wedding later today...

I for some reason attract any odd person near by...I don't know why the lady decided she need to tell me of the wedding in Petsmart, but she did.
My girls and I stood there looking at her not knowing how to respond... My first thought was, if you are having the dog in the wedding, wouldn't you pick out his outfit before the last minute? I mean really, what if the store hadn't had a "black, red and white" outfit that she needed? What then? If you plan ahead you could have it specially made with the bridesmaids dresses, right?

Mike gave me a new charm from James Avery for my bracelet today, very cute!


He told me for valentine's he wanted some sort of fishing thing that I know nothing about... so we went to the outdoor store today...after about 5 minutes of looking in the women's clothes and shoes I informed him I was done and ready when he was... He said that's how he felt in James Avery...that's when I got to spend the next 20 minutes in the stinky bait and fishing stuff section wishing I wasn't the sweet wife that agreed to go...
I really don't think the jewelry store has a stinky section so he got the better end of the deal.
Oh sweet romance...
We picked up pizza and are going to all play games tonight.

The only thing better would be if we could go to the wedding with the dog.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

I got a James Avery pendant for Christmas and I love it:)

Jennifer Owens said...

Hahaha, the dog thing is hilarious. I would have totally invited myself to a wedding at Petsmart had that happened to me - I'm tacky like that. But seriously, what the heck? And I'm with you - if the dog was playing a big role in the wedding, you'd think the outfit would have been taken care of long ago.

Sweet charm - I love James Avery stuff!

Cabi For Less said...

Check out James Avery For Less for some great jewelry deals.

Michelle said...

Funny what people will do, right? And I thought North Carolina was FULL of people like the lady in PetSmart...guess some of them migrated your way!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting!