Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dancing girls

We went to Dallas for the girl's dance comp. and really had a good weekend! We spent some time with family Friday night -


The girls did dance classes all day and then the comp. in the evening. Jennifer gave up her Sat. to keep me company...we watched the girls, had margarita's in the Sports bar and did a lot of good people watching! I was very thankful for company!

I got to spend a few hours with a good friend. That time was like 'therapy' for me! She has been through the battles I'm dealing with right now and had good words for me. God is so good to put just the right person where you need them!We headed out of town Sunday afternoon just in time to get in traffic from the Nascar race...
So our weekend was good but the week started with some tired girls. I'm so glad to have a 3 day weekend this week too!

As usual, Mike is working constantly and thinks he has to work all this weekend too. I guess retail doesn't even pause to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord...
I am praying for his job to be a little less stressful and us to have some normal family time soon.



No comments: