Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekend of fun? we shall see...

The girls are both in a dance competition this weekend. I used to dread the dance competitions because it ate up a WHOLE day of our weekend... but since we've moved it is going to eat the WHOLE weekend!
We are leaving to drive to Dallas today and when they finish late Sunday afternoon we can drive home and be back just in time for a load or two of laundry and bedtime...
But. At least it's in Dallas and I can see family for dinner tonight and a couple of friends. Maybe squeeze in a trip to 'Yucky' Dillard's for a bargain or two....
It could be worse... And the weekend is starting on a good note... I had planned to take off after lunch today but at 8:30 my sweet nurse supervisor called and said she had an extra sub and was sending her to my school so 'get your purse and go home'... Can't argue with that!
So, off to watch endless dance numbers, glue false eyelashes on little kids and maybe sneak in some fun! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Jennifer Owens said...

Sounds like fun - how did it go?

And question, what is yucky about Dillards?! I love that store but only because I have a store credit card (that is currently maxed out, but that's not the point). I find the best plus-sized clothes there. (o: