Saturday, February 6, 2010

A cute new book and a photo shoot

We've had a very routine week around here...Mike has been so busy with work however, that I have done all of the kid stuff... which compared to what he's doing is easy, but I was ready for the weekend.

Friday afternoon I got to spend a couple of hours out with a friend.  That was such a treat!  No kids with us and I only had one phone call from them.  That's a record!  Both girls had a friend spend the night so that kept them busy and that made for a relaxing night for me. 
Today is 'favorite' kind of day, there is a pot of soup on and I'm trying really hard to not leave the house! 
Then this morning a friend came over and we worked on making us each a new address book.  Of course I am copying the idea from another friend...

Now picture this with holes punched and all put together....












I didn't really need a new address book but really, really loved Kim's so I needed to copy it!  So here we are... I enjoyed using some of the Christmas card pictures we have gotten in it...

Everytime I go to upload pictures I find some pictures that I didn't take... seems there are frequent photo shoots going on by my girls....


who's this kid?
  no, just kidding, she's one of the friends that I think might be living here....
wonder what this was about????

2 comments:

Darla said...

funny how kids do have their own photo shoots going on, i find all sorts of stuff on my memory card too! that one of your daughter is really cute!

Anonymous said...

You must have seen Ranbir Kapoor’s wonderful chemistry with Katrina Kaif in Ajab Prem Ki Ghajab Kahani.

Katrina is really exited to romance Ranbir, obviously in reel life. Katrina is really eager to be a part of Ashtvinayak’s next film that casts Ranbir.

However she is well known to this fact that her looks as well as accent can not relate

[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/blog/2010/03/kats-can%E2%80%99t-hold-anymore-to-romance-ranbir-kapoor/]Kats can’t hold anymore to romance Ranbir Kapoor[/url]

[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/blog/]Bollywood News[/url]