Sunday, May 23, 2010

Laundry and more laundry

I was still trying to get last weekends laundry done after all the family fun...
and then we played and played this weekend and still, the laundry is not done....
 I need a laundry helper. 

Instead of laundry I took 5 girls about a million places...


one stop was for new sunglasses...

Then there was the unfortunate stop at Academy. 

Dear Lady in Academy who has probably called CPS on me,
I wasn't actually going to harm her.  I thought about it and yes, I threatened it, right there in front of everyone in the front of the store but she should have not talked so sassy to me.
Love,
The mom that left 5 kids in the store and went to the car.

Things got back on tract after that... we enjoyed some good company and grilling last night and headed to the lake this morning.







off to do the piles and piles and piles of laundry so we can have clothes for the last week of school.

No comments: