Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wait on me....






the family is in town for my niece's graduation. 

What's more fun than sitting through a college graduation?

Going in during a storm. 

Having the high umbrella you just bought fail you

Walking through knee deep water at the cross walk.  Jennifer took off her heels for the cold walk in...


Kellie wore her cowboy boots with her skirt...

 those boots were taking on water and the whole walk in, behind me I hear... wait, wait on me...

Wringing water out of your skirt while your sister who appears completely dry, say "we got wet too"...

Sitting directly in the path of the huge air vents while you are soaking wet...

Being proud of your niece and remembering how great graduation is...

Can I go back to school????


I love having Jennifer here...oh, and the rest of the family...


I had a little prize for Jennifer...  I painted on some Tom's... found lyrics to one of her new favorite songs
Hope she wanted them on her shoes...



Off for more weekend fun... we still have an eight grade banquet,a dress rehersal and dance recital to go...


No comments: