Saturday, January 22, 2011

A weekend of nothingness

These two besties wanted me to take them out for some picture taking since they weren't with me last weekend...
Last night, they didn't seem to want their picture taken...

Silly girls...

They were a little sad today when I told them we weren't going out to take pictures...
It's cold and VERY VERY windy... The cold air blowing in the dog door was enough to make me want to stay in.  I assured them they wouldn't have good hair if we took pictures outside today...


Elvis believed me and decided to stay in and prevent a bad hair day...



Ellie didn't listen...look at that wind blown hair...

1 comment:

~lifedramatic~ said...

Oh my gosh! The pictures of the girls are adorable, but Elvis... he just stole this whole post! He's so darn cute! Ellie's little puff ball hair does look a bit windblown though!

What about that doggie door, can you close it up when it gets windy like that. The drafts would make me crazy!! LOL! Great post!

Charlene

http://lifedramatic.blogspot.com