I have quite a few that have been on my list for a while and a few that the kids add when I'm not really looking for more to do....
Saturday is a blur of project starting, trips to Low's, Walmart, Low's, Hobby Lobby, and so on... you get the picture. I can't possibly plan correctly for the projects... That would take away the joy of changing clothes and going back out for the one item that I need 10 times.
Here's the weekend rundown:
- rearranged Katie's room and made her clean it
- painted and put new knobs on her dresser
- moved pictures in her room
- finally got Mike to put her vanity together that she got for a Christmas gift
- assured him that even if 2 screws fell out, it was still a functional vanity and that I would find a way to fix the screw issue if he could not
- recovered the perfectly lovely stool that came with the vanity
- spent 6 hours reminding Kellie she was not finished cleaning her room ( which could have been done in 30 minutes if she had tried)
- homemade lasagna
- Church and decorating in the 9th grade classroom I teach in... the girls were a little jealous of the 6th grade room so I had to perk ours up a little
- took Katie's headboard out of her room and recovered it for Kellie's room
- started painting a rocking chair ( I say started because 1 coat of primer and 2 of paint and it still isn't finished
- scraped paint and worked on two antique windows that may end up being Katie's headboard
- played with the Cricut and cut out some vinyl words for the girls walls
808 loads of laundry
- 2 hour class on my camera (yay)
Maybe tomorrow I can show a few pictures of some of the projects!