Sunday, September 11, 2011

A word to I needed to hear...

Thursday evening I was just out of sorts... Grumpy at kids and hubby... no one was doing what I thought they should be doing. (they really weren't... it surely wasn't just me...)
Later when I was on FB, I clicked on a video a friend had posted...
 a little 3 minute video on FB that I am sure was meant just for me...
one of those where you have to say "ok God, I get it..."

Yesterday I got to spend the day with 2 close friends and 9,000 others at a Beth Moore event...

What a treat.  I always think how wonderful it is to see that many women in one place who love the Lord...
And as was the case Thursday, God again had words that I think were just for me.

I'm working with the youth again this year and tonight there was a youth worship service that was so good... what a treat to get to be in the "youth" with my kids and they even like me being there...


I got to see Katie win "minute to win it" tonight...She'll be using that gift card to Sonic before the day is over tomorrow I would imagine...

I wish every week had this much worship...

I am feeling very blessed today. 

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

It sounds like it was the perfect event for you. it's good to have those moments when we can reflect on all that we have been given. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary