Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I don't believe I heard you right

There hasn't been much going on here to blog about...
A lot of the usual.  Which is always good. 

I did the annual trip to the girl Dr. and he might have used the word "pre-menopause" and I'm still recovering from that...I'm not completely sure he knows what he's talking about...
When I told Mike about it he said "why did he think that, because of your mood swings"
I almost killed two men that day.
Oh wait, make it three...
There was a young couple in the waiting room at the Dr's office and the man was playing Johnny Cash out loud on his Ipod... I almost killed him too.... But that had something to do with the two hour wait and the fact that I was starving and NOT a mood issue I feel certain...

Sitting there with all the pregnant woman made me have to go get my neighbor and take her pregnant belly out for pictures...
The should have that baby any day now...
He was a little grumpy due to the Aggies loosing the ballgame but he's still pretty cute...


they are too cute and her daddy grew her that pumpkin.  lucky.
I can't wait to hold that baby.  But until then, I have my own big kids that need a ride somewhere right now.

No comments: