Monday, December 12, 2011

Cookies and time, they both go fast...

Well, it's the middle of Dec. and the shopping isn't close to being done and the crafty present projects I have started are also not close to being done...
The cake balls Katie offered to bring to a class party on Wed. aren't even started yet... guess I'll be fitting that in between hemming the choir dress and the choir concert tomorrow...
I need just a few more hours in the day... for several days...
But, I love this time of year. 
I love the projects, the shopping the baking, the Christmas lights and all that goes along with it even though it means being a bit busier than usual...

I had friends over Sat. to make our second annual batch of snowman cookies for the staff at school.
What is better than time with friends, baking, Christmas music, good food and good conversation...


What you can't see good in this picture is the brown sugar sprinkled on the snowman... they are Lubbock snowmen after all...
we also started a little craft project before everyone had to go...

Elvis loves a crafty day...

This weekend I am having a little cookie party...
I need several extra hours this week...
If you find them let me know...

No comments: