Sunday, December 18, 2011

If you scratch his belly, Clark, he will love you till the day you die

Today I had a little Christmas cookie get together...
.
Elvis loves a party... He greeted everyone and watched closely to see if someone would drop something good....

 
 
Ellie even wore her new Christmas outfit Katie insisted she needed even though she tries to bite your fingers off when you put it on  her...  and Mrs. Claus/Ellie seems to need a medium in this dress, the small wouldn't close... Too many Christmas cookies maybe?

There was good food and good friends.
My favorite combination!


 

I knew all the food I made was good because people were asking for all the recipes before they left....

Katie's "wolf pack" as we call them must have smelled the food
They took care of the left overs...


The girls weren't really excited when I invited their friends and their mom's but they seemed to enjoy it after all..



After most everyone left and just the good friends were left, we looked in the dining room and Elvis was trying very hard to find a way to get those cookies...He guarded them for a long time before we gave in and let him have one...

Four years in Lubbock and this is my first cookie party like I did every year in Lewisville... guess I'm settled in...

No comments: