Sunday, December 18, 2011

The gift that keeps on giving

Katie has had a bad cold for over a week...
I knew she had shared it with me a couple of days ago when I woke up with a sore throat... today however, I have the rest of the goodies she gave me... I'm enjoying the full package...
Luckily we have day/nighttime medicine left over from her...
And I'm having a little get together this afternoon...
hope they can all leave without this gift!


I had a birthday yesterday...
It took me awhile to decide how old I am when Katie asked me...
How the heck did I get to be the age I remember my mom from????
I am glad to be here, glad to be healthy minus the lovely cold symptoms Katie gave me for my birthday, and extremely blessed with family and good friends. 
However, Katie did mention picking out my nursing home... I do remember thinking my mom was ancient at this age...
I hope all my friends will join me there!  Think of the fun we can have...

So, come by for cookies this afternoon and if you leave with my cold, it's just a bonus!

No comments: