Friday, October 19, 2012

Where did the week go?

I've tried all week to update the blog but every time I get the computer in my lap one of the kids needs it for homework.  I think it's time for a second laptop!

So better late than never...

Last weekend I thought we had no plans but at the last minute we ended up going with friends to the Texas Tech football game.
I had never been to a college game and this was the perfect first game
 
 
We had a lot of fun tailgating and great seats for the game.
They won big and a streaker ran out on the field...
as I said, a great first game...

I was just enjoying the first evening at home this week, thinking how crazy my week had been.  Then I started watching an episode of Parenthood and realized I have nothing to complain about... those people have more drama than any family ever.
It makes my errands, meetings, choir concerts and laundry that won't end look like a week at the spa.
I needed that...


And now the weekend is here again.  What are you up to?


Have a bragged on my girls lately?



 
Kellie is in a skit group at church
 
 
And Katie is singing in the youth praise band
 
It's fun to watch these girls grow up.
 
 
 



 

No comments: