Saturday, January 5, 2013

A project for the New Year

Not long before Christmas, Jennifer mentioned "Project Life" to me.  She had mentioned it before but I didn't think much about it.  This time I asked her to tell me all about it.  After she did and she explained that it could really be easy and not as time consuming as scrap booking, I told her I wanted that for Christmas.
She took the request hint and that is just what I got. 
She got me the kit with the cards, the pages for the year and the album.
I was so excited to read more about it and look at it on Pinterest, blogs, etc...
And I was very ready for Jan. 1st so I could get started.

Here are some sideways pictures of my cover page and first week I'm still working on...

 
 

 
 
 
and a text between Jennifer and I
 
She has taken us to the crafty side for the new year with her....

No comments: