Sunday, July 6, 2008

Post weekend blahs...


We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! Jennifer was here with her dog so we had the fun of three dogs in the house. Her dog wasn't excited about our addition of a small dog, I think she thinks that is her position and she had been replaced. She quickly took up her spot in Mike's lap for the weekend though and all was well. My sister and brother-in-law were in town also. On the 4th we sat in the street in front of our house and could see firework shows in two different directions. We ate a lot, we laid in the pool, we did some shopping, a crafty project and even took in a double feature at the drive-in last night!
I'm always sad after everyone is gone.
And I didn't have to be lonesome for Jennifer for long... she missed an exit and went on to take the tour around Lubbock. We got to spend a bit of time on the phone while she toured Lubbock to get back to the right area...
I just realized we had a great time but didn't take a single picture...
I love family time...

1 comment:

Jennifer Owens said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend - even though there's no proof in pictures. Mine was the same - absolutely no wonderful and no pictures to speak of. Though I suppose a picture of us napping wouldn't be all that exciting. (o: