Friday, August 1, 2008

The days are still going fast...

The days continue to fly by as my new job looms just 5 days away. Of course the day I start Mike leaves to go out of town. He wants me to take him to the airport for a 5 a.m. flight. I really think this is a little much to ask on the first day I have to get up at 6 anyway! Guess I'll be the good wife and do it but I'm sure not excited about it! Really, what was he thinking when he booked a 5 a.m. flight????
I still have to find the box in the garage with the things for my office. I am actually looking forward to decorating a cute new nurse's office.

My sweet niece Jennifer left for Guatemala on a mission trip today. Her church goes to a orphanage there a couple of times a year to do work. I had planned to go last year during the medically focused trip but we were in the middle of the move. If you get a minute, pray for her and the group that is there this week. I wish I could go and love on those kids!

1 comment:

Jennifer Owens said...

Hoping your first day of work and Mike's departure is peaceful and exciting for you. Wishing you the best!