Saturday, August 16, 2008

The last week...

This week has been busy. I've been in nurse orientation for the new job and been at my school trying to get my office in order... I have a variety of old furniture in it and it is taking some effort to get it looking decent! I should be there now working on that but here I am lounging in front of the cooking network while everyone else sleeps, enjoying the quiet.
Last night I had dinner with a friend from Flower Mound who now lives out here also. I so enjoyed seeing someone I know... We sat at the restaurant and talked for three hours. It was a treat!
My girls have been taking care of themselves while I'm working this week so every time I'm home is pretty much spent making them clean up or refereeing from their constant battle!
The dog just jumped up and put her foot right in my coffee cup, guess that's my cue to get up and get moving. Happy Saturday.

No comments: