Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On our way

We left yesterday headed to see friends ( our "summer tour" as Mike calls it) and then to Kamp Kanakuk. It is what we look forward to all year! Not so much the endless driving, but the fun....

Here is one of the things we wanted to get to-Last summer he was just a baby! We missed all the baby fun. Now he's a big boy!
Today Jennifer took us to a very girly lunch place! The food was wonderful. When I grow up I would really like to own a little place just like this! Notice the fun head up on the mantle with the plants growing out of it and beside it the glass jar with old plastic cake toppers in it - love it!
Jennifer said her friends offered to come back this year with another performance of "Mobile-homa" for us! Even the girls asked on the way if her hillbilly friends would be back over while we were there... too funny!

On to Branson tomorrow for a couple of days of fun with my sweet friend there and my cousin and her family. On to Kamp on Friday for a week. I can't tell you how much I love the week at kamp every year. What a great week to re-charge! Even though I'm working it is the most relaxing week of my year!

1 comment:

Jennifer Owens said...

Have a blast with your girls and your friends! HOpe it is relaxing and enjoyable for you! (o: