Friday, January 8, 2010

And we're off...

We are headed to Dallas today for the weekend.  A very quick girl trip is all it is.  Mike insists on referring to it as another one of our "vacations" but I have explained if I am in Dallas it isn't a vacation, it's just going home for the weekend AND if it's only for a weekend it doesn't qualify as a vacation...
 I realized that going from all the down time we had over the holidays to back to work and immediatly out of town for the weekend is not what I should have planned! I'm not ready to drive there again yet, not ready to not have a day to just hang out at home.  Oh, it will be fun but I'll have to wear real clothes and make up.  Oh well...
We're meeting cousins for some girly, Dallas type playing.  The bad news, it's freezing there too...
Here we go!

No comments: