Sunday, January 17, 2010

Friends and fun

My sweet friend and her daughter were here for the weekend.  We enjoyed hanging out and visiting with them so much.  The girls had a great time!  We watched movies, ate (even at the "derDog"), and spent many hours just talking and talking while working on our planners.
Our main plan for the weekend was to update our planners that I made a couple of years ago.  She brought boxes and boxes of pictures!  She spent time sorting and finding pictures while I put it together.   Debbie had left with hers before I remembered I didn't take good pictures of hers!

Inside front of Deb's

My new planner

Front


back



inside front cover












think the back area with all my friend pictures may be my favorite part...

I am thrilled with how it turned out!  I still have a couple of months to finish today.  I used my last one daily for about 2 years, I loved it so much that I hated to change it to a new one.  Now I'm excited about this one, new type, new look, better calendar pages.
Love it!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am jealous.

I don't know if I can scrap anything ever again because you have done it perfectly.

I better not ever see it in person for fear I might be devastated.

Sigh.