Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little early birthday treat

During spring break when my crafting friend came over, I had to think of something to make...

Katie's birthday is coming up and I thought I would make her a little goodie.  I started with a french fry box and intended for it to be more of a joke about her love of fries but then went a totally different direction... Of course, I knew going into it I would like it way more than she did...

I was going to save it for her birthday but she found it, so figured I could post about it now...

She liked it.  I think her words were "a french fry box, really mom?"  She flipped right through it and I mentioned that she didn't read everything and pull out all the cards to read them.  So, she flipped through it again.  She read some of it.  She said she loved it and thanked me and took it to her room.  It was exactly the reaction I expected, but a little ooohing and aaaahing would have been ok... guess that's why I took it and showed my friends...























That's it... just a little something...

1 comment:

Darla said...

i will ooohhh and ahhhh over this for you right now! what a great idea, and looks like you put alot of work into that! i love it! my daughter loves fries too, but i'm not creative enough to make that. :D