Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dirt!

Have I explained how crazy the weather is here????  Friday afternoon a huge sandstorm blew in with the 60 mph winds while we were on our way home from school.  I had to run to the store for a few things and had dirt in my mouth and stuck to my lipstick before I could get inside.  YUCK!!!
By the time I got home there was a coating of dirt on everything in the house too! All the sand that did not stick to me or blow into the car through the vents, blew into the house through the dog door I believe.
This is the first round of sweeping - I'm still not done...
I really don't love this West Texas stuff...

We had a little Texas Hold em going on at our house this evening... Kellie and Mike play games almost everynight and poker had not been in the rotation lately, so her game wasn't as sharp as she thought... I think the words were "Flushes are stupid"...

Off to dust and sweep somemore...anyone have a sand box that needs filling?

No comments: