We spent this weekend like it was Father's Day... We watched Avitar without complaining. We went to dinner and a movie. We watched baseball... we did what ever dad wanted...
I hope we have everything packed and done...
- Trunks for each girl.
- Suitcases for before camp part of trip.
- Prizes for mail for the girls at camp
- prizes for their counselors
- Coffee for the nurses
- Reading material for lazy afternoons on the cabin porch
- floats for the nurses to use in pool when the kids aren't in it
- snacks for the nurses - popcorn and M&M's are a night time necessity
Now, if you will all pray for a safe week for us at camp. I've been praying for them since it started. Last year we were there the week the swine flu broke out.... Hoping for less illness this year and we want NO injuries... and less injuries means more time on the porch...