Friday, June 11, 2010

It's a little different this year

Getting ready for Kamp is usually a chore....

Two girls, a huge check list of things they need for their week...

I guess I have been very lucky that some summers they have been able to use a lot of things from the previous summer... Not this year...

This year I made the mistake of thinking ' I shouldn't need to buy much this year, they should be pretty well set'...

WRONG

16 pairs of shorts
3 pairs of shoes
2 pairs of PJ's
2 swim suits (and hours of swimsuit shopping)
6 tee shirts
and many travel size toiletries later, I think we're close...

Now maybe I can see if I need anything...

The biggest change this year... they are packing themselves.

Kellie is packed, done, checked and rechecked...

Katie is almost done.  And I did nothing but the laundry... Just one more sign they are getting too big...

We're having an early Father's Day this weekend and then we're off for my favorite two weeks of the year.




I'll miss his snoring

No comments: