Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I want to be Galindafied


We went to Wicked last night and it was wonderful! 
I want to play Elphaba.
I want to be green and fly up in the air.
Except the singing might not be as good...




The girls loved it.  One of them even thought to wear her green dress... smart girl...



Good time with my sweet friend Debbie

Since we are out of school and all our family and friends are still in, we got to go by our old school and disrupt visit all the friends and teachers.  It was a treat!

We had dinner with old friends... their kids shouldn't be grown... that made me feel very old...How can they be old enough for careers when I used to babysit them???





At another dinner with friends we learned what happens if you sit and visit too long and the kids get bored...


I'm sure they were glad for us to close up the beauty shop and go home...

A good time was had by all...

Toss, Toss

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

You certainly haven't had time to be bored :-). The photo of the kids with the catsup dispenser is rare. I'll never be able to forget that "beauty parlor" scene. I hope you are having a great day. The birthday wishes were appreciated. Hugs and blessings...Mary