Thursday, July 1, 2010

This could be bad

I am home bound with Kellie for a few days...
I am not really good at staying home with no plans...
I have a couple of big projects but I don't want to start them till she is feeling better and doesn't need my attention as often...
So, I've been looking for little things...
I've finished the million loads of camp laundry...
I've spiffed up two lamp shades and managed to only get two hot glue burns...
I've cleaned....
I've wrestled the swiffer away from Elvis who hates it for some reason...
I've sorted all the mail and caught up on the little things...
And I've cooked dinner every night...
And then today I had time to look at magazines with recipes and then that made me want to cook. 
Cook things we don't need to eat. 
But when I have extra time that's what I love to do.... Cook bad things...
So, tonight for dinner I tried a great new Tomato Gratin recipe. 
But, the bad part, I made a Peach Upside Down Cake.  It is heavenly!  Like I may have to eat it all tonight.


I've got to find other things to do or people to send food to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always open to gifts of free food. :) The cake looks amazing!